Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency
1683 MHz / 1607 MHz / 8008 MHz
- 8GB GDDR5
TWIN FROZR VI
- Smooth heat pipes
Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate
- Zero Frozr
Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment
- Airflow Control technology
Deflectors thrusts air onto heat pipes for lower temperatures and better gaming
TORX 2.0 FAN: Supremely silent
- Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.
Military Class certified Components
- Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
- Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.
- GPU Details
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti
- Clock Speeds
- 1683 MHz / 1607 MHz
- Memory Information
- 8008 MHz
- Core Count
- 2432 Units
- 6-pin x 1, 8-pin x 1 , 500 Watts
- DVI - D
- Display Port DP
- Net Weight (g)
- 1075 g / 1707 g